Thursday, February 18, 2016

A Letter

Dear Child,

First of all - know that I love you. My love is so deep and wide that it's beyond your comprehension (Eph. 3:18). You are my masterpiece (Eph. 2:10) because I made you in my image (Gen. 1:27). Therefore, I am shaping and molding you so that you can do the good things that I've planned for you to do (Eph. 2:10).

Sometimes your circumstances make it seem as if I've left you all alone. But remember this - I will never leave you nor forsake you (Deut. 31:6). I've guided you since birth and brought you to this moment. How could you possibly think that I would leave you all of a sudden?

During those times of difficulty and confusion, remember that what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal (2 Cor. 4:18). You may think it's the end. But child - it's only the beginning. Your life is just a breath (Jas. 4:14). And there is so much more to look forward to in eternity.

Knowing that your life is just a breath, there will be moments when you think that your life is being wasted away. I know that you want to do great things in My Name. But my ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts are higher than your thoughts (Isa. 55:9). Don't think that your plans will have a greater impact than my plan. I know what's best for you, and I want what's best for you. So trust in me. Trust in my timing. Trust in my judgement. And I will give you clarity at the right time (Pr. 3:6).

I promise that I will fulfill my purpose in you (1 Thess. 5:24).

Love,
Your Heavenly Father

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget

Pages

Advertisement

Follow us

FOLLOW US @ INSTAGRAM

About Me

POPULAR POSTS

Copyright © Justin C. Ha | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com