Saturday, August 16, 2014

Greenbelt.

It was a long day today. Woke up at 7AM to go hiking and shopped all afternoon. I'd say that today was very adventurous, and I learned a something about myself.


First, the hiking trail was... okay. Let's just say that I won't be going back again. If you like hiking in the forest and not reaching the top of a majestic cliff to see the wonderful view, then don't go here. In my personal experience, I hiked for 1.5 hours and ended up on a highway. Afterwards, we had to get picked up because we couldn't walk on the highway back to our car. We were about 4 miles away from where we started.


Long story short, we were walking the wrong direction. The group wanted to go back, and me and my 2 friends wanted to keep going. Big mistake. But we found a cool painting. Sort of.

And then we ended up climbing onto the highway...
Anyway, I learned something about myself. I've been praying to be an accountable, encouraging friend. But recently, I've found myself doing the opposite. I pray that Christ would change me so that I can be there for others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget

Pages

Advertisement

Follow us

FOLLOW US @ INSTAGRAM

About Me

POPULAR POSTS

Copyright © Justin C. Ha | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com