Friday, August 8, 2014

ISIS.

If you haven't already heard, there are some terrible things going on in the Middle East. Basically, all hell has broken lose. Literally. I can't imagine what trauma people are facing. There are bombings, airstrikes, gun shots, rubble, and blood everywhere. It's quite the opposite of what we see in America.

And this is nothing new. There has been conflict going on in that part of the world for quite some time. But there's a whole new dimension of terror. ISIS. If you aren't familiar with this group, then you should just google it.

But let me give you a quick example of what they've done recently. They've brought Christian persecution to a whole new level. Christian families in Mosul, Iraq are being held at gun point to denounce Christ. Basically these families are given two choices: denounce Christ or die.

If they do not denounce Christ, husbands get to see their wives raped in front of them. Parents get to see their children beheaded. And I am not exaggerating any of this. If you aren't convinced, check this article out. But I must warn you, these images are very, very graphic.

Terrible actions of ISIS.

I cannot say that I would not denounce Christ in this situation. The thought is unbearable, and I cringe at the thought of my brothers and sisters in Christ who are literally dying for Christ.

I pray that our Father will hear the cries of His people and respond. I pray that He would give them perseverance, grace, peace, and comfort.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget

Pages

Advertisement

Follow us

FOLLOW US @ INSTAGRAM

About Me

POPULAR POSTS

Copyright © Justin C. Ha | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com