Thursday, September 4, 2014

You're Not Alone.

No I'm not talking about that Saosin song. Although I did like them a lot in middle/high school. But I want to let everyone that's reading this know that you're not alone on this journey of life. After talking with a lot of individuals today, I came to realize how much we are going through in our own lives.

A lot of us are in college. We have a lot of studying to do. We have commitments in organizations. We have our college fellowship events: small groups, social gatherings, large groups, etc. I have a lot of stuff to do. You have a lot of stuff to do. And lets be honest. It can be overwhelming and stressful.

In my situation, I've committed my time to a lot of different things. And honestly, I'm not sure if I spread myself too thin or not. Many of you are probably thinking the same thing. But let me share something that has helped me.

Don't try and do it alone. Share you burden with others. Now that doesn't mean you get a all-pass to vent out about your problems. But it's okay to ask for prayer from others. I could sure use some prayer myself. And I'll be happy to pray for anyone who asks for some prayer.

We're all broken people. No one's perfect. We're meant to live our lives through relationships with others. Why do you think the Bible talks about the church, the community, the body of Christ, and being one body and one spirit of believers?

Please if you are ever feeling like you're about to blow up, break, shatter, or whatever else... ask for prayer. I doubt anyone will say no to your prayer request. And also, don't forget that He is bigger than whatever you're facing. I know it's repeated a lot, but it's true. Keep telling yourself that until you believe it. It's not easy, but I know that it will work.
"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." - 1 Peter 5:7

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget

Pages

Advertisement

Follow us

FOLLOW US @ INSTAGRAM

About Me

POPULAR POSTS

Copyright © Justin C. Ha | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com