Monday, September 22, 2014

I Am Weak.

Before I start, I want to apologize to everyone who I promised to meet up with. Since I haven't been able to meet up and share about my past weeks, this will be my way to communicate that to you. For the time being, at least.

For the past week or so, I've been very busy. I wish I could say that I'm exaggerating, but I'm not. For example, today was a long day. I woke up at 8:30AM, had class until 7PM, had a quick dinner, and studied until now. Honestly, I don't know how I got through today.

My days have been consistently like this. If you think I'm here to vent/complain about how my schedule is crazier/more intense than yours, then you're mistaken. I'm here to say the opposite. I'm weak.

I'm weak. I'll admit it. There is no way that I can handle my current schedule by my own will/efforts. And I'm thankful that my schedule has pushed me to the limit. Why? Because God has proven to me that I can only do so many things on my own will. Let me explain.

This past summer, I remember specifically that I prayed for my pride to be removed from my life. I asked God to humble me no matter what it took. And guess what? I think that prayer has been answered.

There is no way that I could have survived today on my own. There is no way that I could have been so peaceful and calm at certain times. And there is no way that I would put myself through these conditions for the sake of making a huge salary in the future.

So everyday that I am able to get through, I cannot take any credit. I know I'm weak. There's no way I can do this on my own. It's not me. It's Him. He's constant. He's good. He's faithful. He is Better.

But the fight's not over yet. Next week will be even more challenging, and I hope and pray that I'll be able to stay thankful in all circumstances and remain in prayer.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget

Pages

Advertisement

Follow us

FOLLOW US @ INSTAGRAM

About Me

POPULAR POSTS

Copyright © Justin C. Ha | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com