Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Introduction.

Hi. My name is Justin Ha, and I'm currently a freshman in college. For those of you who end up reading this, I am making this blog for my own purposes: to keep myself spiritually accountable and read back on my past from time to time. If you do end up following my life journey, I hope that I will be of some encouragement as I try to live my life as a Christian. 

Many people seem to think that all or many Christians are all:
  • hypocrites
  • anti-homosexual
  • weird/creepy
  • crazy
...and probably many more things. However, I'd like to prove those stereotypes wrong by living my life in a different way. Instead of trying to impress my faith and beliefs on others forcibly, I want to try to live my life through example and share my faith in that sense. So this is just the beginning of my new resolution that will, hopefully, last for the rest of my life.

I will try to consistently post on a weekly basis about my thoughts or experiences.


Disclaimer: I am not doing this for the purpose of gaining fame or popularity, but rather to glorify Him and live with humility.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget

Pages

Advertisement

Follow us

FOLLOW US @ INSTAGRAM

About Me

POPULAR POSTS

Copyright © Justin C. Ha | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com