Monday, October 6, 2014

Thank you all...

for your prayers and support. As pathetic as it may sound, last week was one of the most difficult weeks of my life. It could have arguably been the most difficult week of my life. And for that, I am very thankful that I somehow survived it.

This school year, I've seen so many people going through hardships. It's as if this is the year that my friends and I have been hit with a wave of confusion/chaos/conflicts. But there's been so much beauty in the midst of the craziness. There's been more compassion, kindness, prayer, accountability, and love among us.

I can testify that my college fellowship has supported me more than I could have imagined. Life can slap you in the face. Really hard. And most of the time, there's no way you can get back up on your own will. I experienced this first hand. And I must thank my brothers and sisters in Christ for their prayers.

There's no other place where I can rely on others for genuine support/prayer. I can testify that ACTS is a loving body in Christ. I can see it as I edit these pictures that I took from our social events. I can see it in the way we share our lives with each other. I can see genuine love being shared. And you can be a part of it too. We accept anyone and everyone.

Ultimately, I have to thank God for helping me through the week.

I don't deserve God's grace or mercy. Even throughout the week, I willingly disobeyed Him. I tried to find rest in other things besides Him. But He still provided and blessed me. I don't understand. And that's the beauty of it. God's grace is something that can't be understood. It makes no sense that anyone would still be faithful to someone who isn't faithful in return. It's ridiculous. It's scandalous. It's beyond rational. But it's there, and it won't be leaving anytime soon. It's amazing.

So if anyone needs some prayer, feel free to reach out. There's no such thing as a "stupid" prayer. We're all broken. We can't do anything on our own. Let the guy who's in charge of everything help you out. And even if you don't know whether or not God is real, give it a shot. You never know how your life can change.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget

Pages

Advertisement

Follow us

FOLLOW US @ INSTAGRAM

About Me

POPULAR POSTS

Copyright © Justin C. Ha | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com