Thursday, July 24, 2014

Back in Austin.

It's been three days since I've been back in Austin. While it's been exciting and fun, everything has been fast-paced. And each day feels really long. Even though I've only been here for three days, I feel like I've spent my entire summer here. So much has happened.

My first day was spent moving in, eating with friends, and playing basketball until midnight. The second day, I spent time rearranging my place and whatnot. Afterwards, I played basketball for the rest of the night. Today, I spent all day cleaning my old place, moving things, eating a lot, shopping for groceries, and playing basketball until now.

Busyness of Life
I'm sure most of you don't care what I've done for the past three days. So I'll get straight to the point of this post. I'm guilty of getting caught up with the busyness of life.

While I was in Dallas, I spent so much time reading the Word, praying, and resting in Him. Austin is the complete opposite, right now. I've barely had time to read, pray, or rest. Whenever I get home, I just want to "entertain myself" through Youtube, Netflix, or whatever else.

If your schedule is so busy that you can't spend time with God, then something is wrong. As of right now, I'm guilty of that. Sometimes, it's important to stop and evaluate how you're spending your time and what you're spending your time on.

I pray and hope that I can slow down and look to Him. Because honestly, that's all that matters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget

Pages

Advertisement

Follow us

FOLLOW US @ INSTAGRAM

About Me

POPULAR POSTS

Copyright © Justin C. Ha | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com