Saturday, May 17, 2014

Graduations of Spring 2014.

This weekend has been hectic with college graduations. Who knew it would be so tiring to walk, sit, clap, and cheer all day long. But regardless, I am so thankful and happy to see my fellow friends, brothers, and sisters in Christ finish another chapter of their life.

Everyone is separating. Each individual is going down a different path that is set before them. Some friends may not see each other for a while. Others may still be living together. I guess you can say it's a bitter-sweet moment.

But a strange thought entered my head last night. It was quiet at home, and I was sitting at home thinking. People were out celebrating with one another. Everyone was having a good time, and I'm so happy for those who were celebrating.

But, in the future, there will be nights where you'll be by yourself. You'll be home alone. I know it sounds kind of depressing, but it's true. During those times, you may not have anyone with you. You only have one guy there for you. God.

It got me thinking. If it comes down to everyone disappearing in my life, will I still be joyful? Can I still be thankful, glad, and happy that I still get to have a relationship with my Father in heaven? Is my relationship with Christ that strong?

In the end, all that matters is you and God. Do you have a relationship with Him? Can you be confident and sure that He is everything and all you need in your life?

Honestly, I don't know if I can say that with full assurance. I pray and hope that I can deny all things for Christ. Just some thoughts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget

Pages

Advertisement

Follow us

FOLLOW US @ INSTAGRAM

About Me

POPULAR POSTS

Copyright © Justin C. Ha | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com