Monday, March 10, 2014

Clever.

Clever Lee. A church friend of mine passed away yesterday. 
I received the news as I was returning home from a spring retreat in Austin. It is unbelievable how it happened suddenly.

I never got to really understand him on a personal level, but his cheerfulness and willingness to initiate conversations struck me as a gift from God. He wasn't "normal" by the standards of this world because he had autism. However, I know God gifted him with the ability to talk to anyone and everyone without the fear of being rejected or judged. That is a gift.

This may sound like one of those posts where a person feels obligated to write a sentimental testimony of one who passed away. However, I see it in a different way. I am happy to see that he has gone to the Father and has done his part in bringing: joy and happiness to many of us, and glory and honor to Him.

But of course, he will be dearly missed by his family and friends. I can only pray that his family will be comforted by the Father who is in charge of all things. It is no use by asking God, "Why did you do this". It wouldn't feel any better if He gave us the reason. Instead, we can only pursue Him for more comfort.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget

Pages

Advertisement

Follow us

FOLLOW US @ INSTAGRAM

About Me

POPULAR POSTS

Copyright © Justin C. Ha | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com