Wednesday, January 8, 2014

New Year Resolution: 2014

I know most people make a new year resolution, but no one ever lives up to it. By week 3-5, I notice people giving up. For example, you'll see a large number of people running across campus during the beginning of the semester. However, if you wait a few weeks, the number starts dwindling down.

Let's hope I can make my resolutions a life long habit.
  • Finish the rest of the Bible (the old testament). I finished the new testament last year.
  • Focus on learning and becoming more educated for His kingdom. NOT MY GPA.
  • Read up on daily news: world, US, tech stuff, etc.
  • Start disciplining myself by working out, again. I took a long enough break from finals.
  • Finally, make time to meet people more often. This will probably be the most difficult one of them all.
 Here we go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget

Pages

Advertisement

Follow us

FOLLOW US @ INSTAGRAM

About Me

POPULAR POSTS

Copyright © Justin C. Ha | Powered by Blogger
Design by Blog Oh! Blog | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com